Demons Gate Records Mailing List

If you would like to be added to this please email me at the address below with the title "mailing list".

demonsgaterecords[AT]live[DOT]com

Thursday 17 February 2011

Want List



In reference to my sale/trade list, here is some of the music I'm looking for but please feel free to send any lists for me to check out.


Please note that I am not adverse to trading multiples of mine for one (or more) of yours from my want list.


Nuclear War Now! Productions
SACRIPHYX - Lone Pine (7" / Clear Vinyl)


Razorback Records
RR04: MACHETAZO - Carne De Cementerio (CD)
RR11: MACHETAZO - Trono De Huesos (CD)
RR32: MACHETAZO - Sinfonias Del Terror Ciego (CD)



Miscellaneous Wants
ARGHOSLENT - Galloping Through the Battle Ruins (12")
ARGHOSLENT - Incorrigible Bigotry (12")
ARGHOSLENT - Various
CARCASS - Various
CASKETS OPEN - Buried Upside Down (CD)
DECOMPOSED - Hope Finally Died (CD or 12")
ENGORGED / IMPALED (7" split)
GENERAL SURGERY - Corpus In Extremis (CD or 12")
GENERAL SURGERY - Necrology (CD, Cass or 7")
GENERAL SURGERY - Various
GRAND BELIAL'S KEY - Mocking the Philanthropist (12")
GRAND BELIAL'S KEY - Judeobeast Assassination (12")
GRAND BELIAL'S KEY - Various
JEX THOTH - Witness (7")
LYMPHATIC PHLEGM - Various
NECRONY - Pathological Performances (CD)
PORTAL - Various
PUNGENT STENCH - Been Caught Buttering (12")
ROTTING CHRIST - Thy Mighty Contract (CD or 12")
SOLSTICE - New Dark Age (12")
SONNE ADAM - Armed with Hammers (7")
STARGAZER - Various
VARATHRON - His Majesty At The Swamp (CD or 12")


(Various = I am looking for many releases by the aforementioned band. Please offer whatever you have and I will get back to you on whether I need it or not, thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment